Monday, April 11, 2011

Tattoo Ideas by Paul Horowitz

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Alyssa/21/Brooklyn,NY


My mom has collected little figurines of roosters ever since I was little so that is what the rooster on my thigh is for. 


Giraffe’s are my favorite animal and I thought it would be so random to get a giraffe, wearing a top hat inside an old school portrait frame.


And I have a rose on my chest because those were my dad’s favorite flower and he passed away a year years ago.


Alyssa/21/Brooklyn,NY My mom has collected little figurines of...

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Hello! I’m H from Maine.  You can actually see bits of most of my tattoos (all but two, actually) in this photo.  I have 8 altogether (so far that is!).  My owl backpiece is the biggest thus far, and is just the outline.  Done by Krystal at Riverview tattoo in brewer Maine.  Shes talented and kickass, so i suggest going to her if you’re in the area!



www.hprehistoric.tumblr.com


Hello! I’m H from Maine.  You can actually see bits of...

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Im 22 years old, from Syracuse NY


I went to school for baking and pastry arts and I am a cake decorator whos favorite medium to work with is fondant.


check out all my work on  my tumble, i promise you wont be dissapointed…


http://livelifelovethesmallthings.tumblr.com/


Im 22 years old, from Syracuse NY I went to school for baking...

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Photo

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Submit your pictures & videos!


Submit your pictures & videos!

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Rebecca (wunderbones.tumblr.com) from Switzerland


Rebecca (wunderbones.tumblr.com) from Switzerland

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Photo

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Photo

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Photo

tattoo designs for girls


tattoo designs for girls

Photo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com